Tim Tebow

He only played 3 games last year at the end, so most are referring to this as a rookie season. I am fully aware of those starts.

I think that the Denver/NE game is a game NE can lose. Pats D is horrible. Last time they played in Den they lost to Josh McDaniels who was terrible. They give up too many points to bad teams.

Those numbers should be put in context. The NFL is a passing league now, where 300 passing yds is now the standard and where flags are thrown against the defense every second play. In the last 10 years, the run/pass ratio has went from 70/30 to 30/70.

This fact only puts context to two of the stats mentioned: yards/att and pass yards. The rest of the stats actually make Tebow’s stats more impressive in a passing heavy league.

“Tim Tebow is the most talked about white bronco since the OJ chase”

I hate Tim Tebow. I really hate Tim Tebow.

Jets fan?

Someone should tell Tim that the European Debt Crisis is down 13 with 2 minutes left. I’m sure he could get 'er done.

This Sunday I’m long Brady, short God. (NE -6 = easy money)

^ I think you’re right. That line is begging someone to pick the Bronco’s, which basically guarantees a NE blowout.

It’s so hard to tell on this one. But, I generally agree, unless Broncos D is really really outstanding it’s probably going to be more like a 14 pt gap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

Yesterday was a fine, fine day. Chiefs beat Packers and NE easily covered. Not too shabby.

A co-worker’s spouse bet me $100 that the Broncos would beat the Patriots straight up…needless to say I splurged on lunch.

Yeah, the patriot’s offense was just too much, and Tebow didn’t help matters by contributing to those three consecutive turnovers. I love watching Tebow and he is definitely progressing, but there’s no denying he has a long way to go as a passer despite the strides he’s made.

I’m happy that the Tebow lost solely because all of my annoying Bronco fan roommates can be sad for a week. That being said, I wish I had seen the whole game. I only caught the last quarter.

Speaking of Tim Tebow (i.e. my starting fantasy football quarterback!), anyone want to take bets or over/under on the AF 2011 Fantasy Football Championships? numi (6-7) vs. mar350 (11-2) Don’t let the regular season records deceive you…the 2010 Seattle Seahawks should have won the Super Bowl! numi team: QB - Tim Tebow RB’s - Arian Foster, Ray Rice Flex - Michael Bush WR’s - Dez Bryant, Demayrius Thomas, Darrius Heyward-Bey TE - Rob Gronkowski K - Dan Bailey DEF - Tennessee Titans mar350 team: QB - Aaron Rodgers RB’s - Willis McGahee, Ryan Mathews Flex - Torrey Smith WR’s - Calvin Johnson, Mike Wallace, A.J. Green TE - Tony Gonzalez K - Lawrence Tynes DEF - Pittsburgh Holla!! and happy holidays to all.

All right, so can we say this bubble’s fully deflated?

Yes

I’d say no - not until they get beat by the Steelers - they’ve got a shot (Pitts offense is a little roughed up and I think Tebow is due for a big game). Without a spread I’d still go Pittsburgh but I wouldn’t be surprised if this one is close.