Tim Tebow

Do the Broncos draft a QB at the draft or do they roll the dice with Tebow again next season?

I don’t think they have the capital to move far enough up the draft to get a good replacement. Given that he has showed some potential I think they’ll give him another year.

His problem is that the guy making the decision (Elway) doesn’t seem to be a fan.

I’d take Broncos +9 - I think this one will be closer than expected and Denver could win this b…

I say James Harrison is going to flatten Tebow and that would be it for the day. For the Steelers to make a decent playoff run, they have to sit Ben and play Charlie Batch hoping BBen heals for the divisional round. Denver pass rushers would cream Ben a couple of times and they’ll be done at either NE or BAL. On a side note, it seems the Colts do have its QB for the future in Andrew Luck: great numbers and execution, but got jobbed in the end by his own defense and a stooopid kicker. He still has to master the art of pulling a Peyton Manning and choke when it matters to be a complete Colts franchise QB though.

Hahahahah I hate Luck and his weak a$$ neck beard.

Harrison weighs less than Tebow who’s proven he can run over bigger guys than that fruitcake. I have to live in Pittsburgh and I’m getting tired of hearing the Harrison line from these hillbillies over and over.

Luck was awesome last night. I feel horrible for Stanford’s kicker. That dude has got to be hurting this morning. Damn Indy getting two franchise QBs in a row. That doesn’t happen too often.

w00t

next saturday NE will make Tebow an atheist.

Yeah - I’m not willing to say Denver will win at NE (like I did at Pitt), but I don’t think the Pats blow Denver out either. Definitely could, just my bet that they don’t.

Honestly, I think Tebow can definitely compete with the Pats, I don’t think the offense is where the Bronco’s will struggle in this game. In this instance I think their D will have some difficulty with the NE offense (been giving D squads trouble all year). Two things need to happen next week for the Broncos to hang with NE that didn’t happen last match up. The Broncos O will need to avoid turnovers, particularly on successive drives (that killed the D and they never quite recovered from that exhaustion for the rest of the game IMO). Then the D will also have to keep the Pats around 30 points or less (also would be aided by less turnovers).

Tim Tebow that hoe!!! Brady will Tebow that hoe!!

what happend to your boy Tebow BS?

Well, is he making a comeback? He’s hoping for a call pretty soon.

On an unrelated note, Beastmode uses velvet ropes when parking.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2137545-marshawn-lynch-reportedly-uses-velvet-ropes-when-parking-his-lamborghini?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Tebow to Philadelphia? Apparently the Ducks gave him a workout, and it’s a good possiblity that they’ll sign him, if they can trade their #3 QB.

Tebow can’t even make the Gators lineup right now if he was eligible to play college ball.

^ Wasn’t Tebow supposed to be heading to your town at some point FT?

^ He was drafted by the Alouettes and the team still holds his rights. Alouettes also drafted Vince Young.

The Als tried real hard to convince him to come over last year with Calvillo retired and it would have been a good idea for him if he was serious about resurrecting his career. Much better to be playing at some level than sitting home. It would have been quite a scene to see him play in a CFL sized field.