Time for Book 6 tests

Just wanted to know do you complete schwesser book 6 or book 7 tests in time. or how long you take for this? it took me four hours to complete …terrible!

Book 6 wasn’t too bad but book 7 took me 4 hours to do

when you say “book 6” are you reffering to the first 3 practice exams in the schweser test book? I only got one book of practice exams with my package.

Ya practice book volume 1

Book 6 exams took me about 2.5 hours. Went back to finish longer problems at the end to make sure I had enough time and it wasn’t a problem. Book 7 exams were pushing me to 3 hours, but I was still barely able to keep it under.

Rlange…what was your score?..just curious

rlange Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Book 6 exams took me about 2.5 hours. Went back to > finish longer problems at the end to make sure I > had enough time and it wasn’t a problem. > > Book 7 exams were pushing me to 3 hours, but I was > still barely able to keep it under. I was in the same boat. The 2 book 6 exams ( Exam 1 Am and Exam 2 AM) were done in the 2.5 hour ball park. I finished Book 7 Exam 1 AM with less than 5 minutes to spare.