time given to corp govern?

i have not read corp governance yet and am planning to do so today. how much time do you reckon should be spent on it? all day? couple of hrs? pls suggest. thanks

I would reckon a couple of hours…maybe 2-3…

thanks… just started reading from the schweser notes

i think if there was a question on the exam about the cadbury report id laugh out loud due to the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

1 hour

last year was full of this s—t though…

finished going thru it once…will keep it at that cheers guys

i think a quick 10 min review of this section in secret sauce before you walk into the exam room is good

I just read this, so I see a violation by several of you above. 100% sure, CFAI is monitoring this site: Standard VII(A)—Conduct as Members and Candidates in the CFA Program prohibits providing information to candidates or the public that is considered confidential to the CFA Program. “In revealing that questions related to the analysis of inventories and analysis of taxes were on the exam, Park has violated this standard.” (Level III Volume 1 Ethical and Professional Standards , 4th Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions p. 186). You have been warned!

Onelasttime - The Analyst Forum nark!

what are you talking about “several” of us?

I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on that? I mean, if they offer the 2010 exam as a study resource surely we should be allowed to argue points with one another? Seems a bit ludicrous otherwise.

did the reading, watched Stalla video, will do the ~30 stalla question. I’m expecting 1 or 2 questions on exam