Time killer - ideas

intercourse?

beer, golf, burgers, beach. …its summer christ’s sake. seriously.

what kind of books do you read supersharpshooter ? i’m interested in good excel and access books, especially for financial modelling and simulation.

Yum Yum ha ha

bz like hell @ work … lot of s*** happend while preparing for l1 … look at oil … I watch lot of documentaries … and interested in learning more financial modeling … I bought damodaran on valuation … rest of the readings at work … i have been working almost 12 hours a day these days… come home and go to sleep…

there is a book by Mary Jackson on modelling has anyone used it ?

aks2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there is a book by Mary Jackson on modelling has > anyone used it ? i’m looking at it right now. “advanced modelling in finance using excel and vba” i’m doing the regression stuff. we have to know that for l2

I’m reading When Genius Failed by Roger Lowenstein, very good book to read… other than that I’m spending more time with my bf, family, friends! Summer is here so I’m trying to relax a little bit, maybe in September I’ll start studying for L2 if I pass L1.

oldboy321 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what kind of books do you read supersharpshooter ? > i’m interested in good excel and access books, > especially for financial modelling and simulation. i picked up on someone’s recommendation: Advanced Modelling in Finance using Excel and VBA - by Mary Jackson, Mike Staunton (Wiley) Financial Analysis With Excel - by Brealey & Myers (McGraw-Hill)

fully agree with oskigo :drink? get laid?

ryanwtyler Wrote: > > > i’m looking at it right now. “advanced modelling > in finance using excel and vba” i’m doing the > regression stuff. we have to know that for l2 i had used it for one of my courses at b-school… didn’t know i’ll have to go over it once more. But it is a good book to start with.

aks2010…? hmmmmm at your id

???

i was referring to the similarity of our ids…same initials…

How do they ask questions about excel on the test?

aks1985 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i was referring to the similarity of our > ids…same initials… ohh… I joined in Jan …:slight_smile: and I have been lurking around…“stalking” around as some people call it, jst got active on the forum and saw ur id …Anyway the 2010 is a halfway point from 2020 and the first part is short for my name.