Time Off

Doesn’t make much sense to go to NY for just a week, with the flight times and everything…

?? It’s almost the same flight time to Eastern Europe.

People regularly travel to NY for 3 or 4 days so a week is plenty of time to see the main sights. Great city too. Greece could be a good trip I think. You’d be going for the cultural/historical side at this time of year presumably. Not sure about Nice in winter. The other city break suggestions sounded good. Other than that, what about a week skiiing? You could get a last minute deal.

Yeah I’m going for a city break, Greece or Italy seems to be the best idea so far. I suppose you’re right but I’d end up wanting to fly off to different parts of US, If I could control myself then it’s not a bad idea. Hahaha imagine the most accident prone person in the world skiing - i’d somehow make it worse!

go to vancouver for the olympics. beautiful city. temperate enough. supports my economy. its all good!

I agree with the others on South America if you’re able to fit that in for one week. I’m heading out next week for two months in Ecuador.

spoke to the other people and looks like it’s Europe… Thanks for your help guys :slight_smile:

What happened to my male moisturiser thread. its important to keep your skin healthy as it can suffer due to the stresses and late night of CFA study

Agreed

I even tried some of the biotherm stuff at the duty free. I must admit thats what got me into buying the L’Oreal stuff because it felt so good. However was far too pricey !!!

stop ruining my thread - start another about your feminine products!

Are you going to try L1 in June KarenC?

Portugal is B-E-A-utiful. Kind of like you, KarenC.

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you going to try L1 in June KarenC? I havent talked to you in ages :slight_smile: Hey hun! June - probably not, havent signed up again. Plus seeing my boss grin when I got back from the hospital… I think i’ll have to keep my studying quiet from now on! How are you getting on hun?

nequity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what about the west midlands? hahahahahahahaha, nothing like a relaxing week in dudley

kurupt1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nequity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what about the west midlands? > > > hahahahahahahaha, nothing like a relaxing week in > dudley want to go a little bit further than the UK :wink:

if u go to the right parts, it’ll feel like you’re in a completely different country

kurupt1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if u go to the right parts, it’ll feel like you’re > in a completely different country I get that going down to the boglands in Ireland, thanks very much :wink:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you going to try L1 in June KarenC? > > > I havent talked to you in ages :slight_smile: Hey hun! > > June - probably not, havent signed up again. Plus > seeing my boss grin when I got back from the > hospital… I think i’ll have to keep my > studying quiet from now on! > > How are you getting on hun? Yeah, it’s been a while. I’ve been doing well. How about yourself? Maybe you’ll be able to sit for it in December. I’d imagine that you have to be getting tired of the material by now. I try to keep my studying quiet as well. There’s no shame in studying all of the time, but I’d prefer to keep my personal life just that. FYI, multiple new pics on FB. You sure you don’t want to join back up and check them out? :wink:

Well not just quiet but I’m going to have to lie to say I’m not doing it I think, just to keep him off my back. Well yes I have studied it now for too long but I can’t stop my family from dying/myself going to hospital so can’t really say that I’m not trying to do this exam :frowning: I’m doing ok - another family member died last week so my new years plan of no one dying has gone out the window but trying to get back on my feet - getting my driving licence, going to art school a few times a week now etc Haha if I go back to facebook I’m not putting a pic back up since too many of the boys here got a glimpse of it!!