Time Series

Unfortunatley, economics wasn’t that bad if you add the international asset pricing chapter from the portfolio mangement. It will widen your presepective when takling the subject of PPP, Fisher, etc. By the way, the alternative and portfolio sections in 2008 exam sections were horrible. I do not know how i can master them for 2009.

^ we’ll just have to do a boatload of econ practice questions on this board so we know PPP, int fisher, etc. inside and out, BOP every little item like we own it, and the FX stuff, covered int arbitrage, tri arb, etc… make it our biyatch. it’s a small section of the exam, but i think we can all nail this one with some practice. PM is a different animal. I feel like I could put in MANY hours and still be toast on the exam depending on what subject comes up. Bang for the buck let’s nail econ and we’ll do what we can on PM and hope for an easier item set than last time. YEAH RED SOX

Banni, I miss you guys, how’s it going? I’m jealous, you look like you’re on top of your game, and I’ve gotten really dumb since exam day. I’m actually planning on starting a L2 review through November to try to get some brains back.

haha, don’t waste your time on L2 swanny- you’re a big boy now. i miss you guys also. I might at some point break protocol and just post up on L3 to say hi. All is going well. Work is crazy lately but crazy in a good busy way… job security strong, things looking good on that front at least. Starting my studies early so I can get it done, done well, and hopefully with as little stress as possible. Feel free to come on down here anytime and make fun of people. I miss that. xoxo.

If you post in L3, I’ll probably yell at you, but secretly we both know I’ll print your post on heart shaped paper and frame it by my keyboard.