Time to buy

?

The credit market needs to substantially unfreeze before I would start investing broadly across the market. There are a few good names out there that have been hammered in the last 3 months but will surely weather the crisis. Some of the stocks I’m watching: AAPL, POT, GS, RF, RIMM, and a few others. I never thought I’d see Apple below $100 again. Value investors have to be drooling over their keyboards right now.

Agreed on the drueling. Also salivating over some of those Div yields. T and MO just to name a few.

TED spreads are still too high. They need to start coming down to see real buying opportunity.

I think we still have a lot of short term downside fwiw…980 S&P

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The credit market needs to substantially unfreeze > before I would start investing broadly across the > market. There are a few good names out there that > have been hammered in the last 3 months but will > surely weather the crisis. Some of the stocks I’m > watching: AAPL, POT, GS, RF, RIMM, and a few > others. I never thought I’d see Apple below $100 > again. Value investors have to be drooling over > their keyboards right now. I’m not so sure about RIMM, but AAPL is definitely one I’m watching. Another one I’ve been keeping an eye on is STP.

Soon iPhone ripoffs with google OS will be a dime a dozen… Then what?

i have only heard of bill cara of billcara.com say that the secular bear market is over and a secular bull is on the anvil.everyone else seems pessimistic

I respect Bill Cara’s views very much, but I think he’s going to turn out to be wrong here. Nevertheless, my bearish view on guard.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Soon iPhone ripoffs with google OS will be a dime > a dozen… Then what? cant recreate the user experience of the integrated OS and hardware. android is probably a year away from really challenging and where do you think mobile OSX will be by then? AAPL is a buy, just maybe not quite yet because of the market, not because of the company