time to get back to recruiter?

did interview last thursday. final round w/ good shop. at end of interview, they say, we’ll get back to you early next week, ______! today, still no word. should i give em a ring today? I was thinking if no word by the close, I call @ 4pm. Reason I am hesistant is 1) dont want to look too hungry 2) LEH blew up, markets are in disarray, I figure they are busy as heck… thoughts?

id wait it out, im in the process of interviewing as well and can tell you first hand people are swamped with the market moves right now. im supposed to follow up with a lead today but am most likely holding off bc of the state of the market.

don’t call us, we’ll call you.