Time to reply in this forum

Funny how, as people start to study, this forum starts to grow, and time betweens posts and replies shortens… :slight_smile: Although nothing compared as to level 2 forum this summer right after coming back home from the examination :slight_smile:

yeah… ppl, like me, are getting into study mood now. Sometimes I find checking out the AF everyday keeps me feel motivated and not alone :slight_smile:

I’m in

hala_madrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Funny how, as people start to study, this forum > starts to grow, and time betweens posts and > replies shortens… :slight_smile: > > Although nothing compared as to level 2 forum this > summer right after coming back home from the > examination :slight_smile: The Level 2 board in the summer of 07 was insane. Days leading up to the exam, there were 4-5 pages worth of new threads per day.

yeah it was crazy…if I left my desk for 5 minutes and came back and hit refresh I felt like I signed on 24 hours later…it was pretty insane.

For L2, I remember jmychasi started an answer thread after the exam. It got over 1,000 posts in a couple of days. Hilarious!