Time to start FSA

I am due to start my FSA study today, and I am looking forward to it like a hole in the head. Accounting is far from my strong suit. In fact, what I know about accounting you could probably write on a postage stamp - well a small self-addressed envelope anyway. I hope your studies are doing better than mine. And remember fatigue is weakness leaving the body.

Good luck! FSA is probably the driest, most boring material… but once you’re done the rest should go a lot quicker.

good luck, i hated it too, but since 25% of exam is FSA, you def need to put your laser beam focus here

I hate this stuff. Lots of detail to remember. Give yourself enough time to go over it 2-3x if necessary, I’m already building that into my schedule going forward.

dlo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good luck! > FSA is probably the driest, most boring > material… but once you’re done the rest should > go a lot quicker. I don’t know, I found FSA to be a lot more interesting than Econ.

i think it was a mistake starting with FSA, i’m only about 70 pages into Schweser volume and it’s so boring I could poke my eyes out. and every time i look at the mountain of volumes i still need to cover (the rest four) I die a little.

approaching_c Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think it was a mistake starting with FSA, i’m > only about 70 pages into Schweser volume and it’s > so boring I could poke my eyes out. and every time > i look at the mountain of volumes i still need to > cover (the rest four) I die a little. this is funny

Man halfway through the CFAI FSA textbook, it is sapping my will to live, and something tells me that the book just gets harder as you go.