Time Warnings

Can anyone remember when/ if they give you time warnings?? I remember at L1 they had these big posters that had like “45 Minutes Left” on them, but I never looked at them for fear of being attacked by the proctor gestapo for cheating or something. I can’t remember though if they made verbal time warnings? Did they, and if so when? I’d like to set my timers to give the same warnings when i take the mock thats why i’m asking :slight_smile: Thanks!

I think it depends on test center usually up front, they would tell you when they would give you warning

We had a guy at a microphone that would tell us how much time we had left.

Use your watch as a timer for the mock and the real thing. That way your conditions are the same. My big fear is being able to stretch, as sitting for 3hrs in a hunch really hurts my back.

bring your own watch and put it on the table.

ITS YOUR *RIGHT* TO KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT. ASK THE PROCTOR. they announced it on mike last time, and put out a board.

Wear a freakin watch! Either way, I blew thru the mock in an hour, so I’m not seriously concerned about time. I plan on utilizing the full amount of time given in the exam to rerun calculations over and over (esp the complex ones, I’ll run them at least twice time permitting), but if I get cut off it’s no big deal since I’d already have answered all the Q’s.

i must have turned around like 20 times to look at the clock for L1. i’m surprised i wasn’t accused of cheating.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i must have turned around like 20 times to look at > the clock for L1. i’m surprised i wasn’t accused > of cheating. Why take that risk? Go to mcdonalds and get the watch w/ the happy meal or something…