Times Top 25......

People to blame for the financial crisis http://www.nydailynews.com/money/toplists/time_magazines_25_people_to_blame_for_the_financial_crisis/time_magazines_25_people_to_blame_for_the_financial_crisis.html GDubs face is priceless, mozilio definitely tans regularly

Lewis Ranieri? Gimme a break.

I agree… Why is Lewis Ranieri on the list? And why is Madoff on the list?

Cause Time are a bunch of dummies, and this article is old.

I was expecting a decent list. The Times blows.

Financial crisis?? That is so last year babe. Welcome to the new bull market. Word…

Not quite bull yet…

Ranieri? He was against securitizing subprime mortgages. Madoff??? It was the credit crisis/panic that led to the redemptions that took him down. This is why I don’t really respect the Times outside of the Arts section and review of books.

Good thing no one reads that little Time magazine, or whatever it’s called.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good thing no one reads that little Time magazine, > or whatever it’s called. well done

Yes, Ranieri definitely does not deserve to be on the list. He was against packaging subprime and gave warnings far before the crash.

Not a single rating agency on the list. What a joke…

I can see how Madoff contributed to the panic. He certainly reduced the confidence of the average investor in our financial institutions and markets. According to the CFAI, that’s a no-no… then again, he had a few violations that were slightly more egregious.