Timezone

What time is it now in your area? here 2am (of course I am under redbull effect) :slight_smile:

9pm

9pm in toronto, ontario

supersharp I am TO as well, cant wait for exam day buddy!

cool man! have you checked out direct energy center? i might be using TTC to get there for the first time on exam day do you have any idea which side of the building we’re supposed to enter from? http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=direct+energy+center+toronto+ontario&ie=UTF8&ll=43.635858,-79.408622&spn=0.011321,0.020084&t=h&z=16

No idea, and I am getting a ride with my friend who is writing it. Hopefully the TTC won’t strike 2 weeks from now again! No idea, my friend wrote it last year and just failed (ironically enough because of FSA!!) but he knows where it is

8:22pm in Chicago. That brings the question, how do they make this all equal out with people taking it in different time zones?

in schweser they reference this as misconduct! if someone writes in Australia and calls their friend in New York to give them some questions that they saw, i believe that was the example

I think I will take it first… guys 50 bucks per question if you want to know :slight_smile:

I just wondered if they had a bunch of different tests to cut down on that. obviously it’s against ethics:-)

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just wondered if they had a bunch of different > tests to cut down on that. obviously it’s against > ethics:-) Unless I do some mosaic theory…non-material, non public… or even better… I will sent an email to all my prospective clients :slight_smile: …fair dealing

what if some of your recommandations don’t suit some candidates…uh oh!

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what if some of your recommandations don’t suit > some candidates…uh oh! unfortunately…there is no refund policy… in the investment policy statement its clearly explained the risk level of the investment

I think you have ethics down cold my friend besides the whole selling your inside info part :slight_smile:

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you have ethics down cold my friend > > besides the whole selling your inside info part :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I hope we all pass the exam! The day after the exam I am flying to california. for holiday… cant wait!!!

This site gets shut down during test time.

Aha.

Without preparation there is no way you can pass this is what I feel. hypothetically if you even had a dream of all the questions that were going to come on the exam, i doubt you could do anything about it. so it doesn’t matter what people tell you is on exam, because The course curriculum, stalla, schweser they all they you whats going to be on the exam. And we also have DAJ telling us whats going to be on exam, but i see negligible to marginal benefit unless I really know how to answer them. Also timezone here is 9:37, est ny.