tips for interviews

pls giv sm useful tips that can be used in interviews.

plz dun typ n sms l1ngo

lolz @ plntr

Kanupriya, 1. Just do the needful, only. 2. Never prepone a meeting. 3. Make sure to bring your application in triplicate. 4. Don’t forget to do updation of your CV. 5. Biforcate responsabilities with your co-workers.

Be late. Crush the interviewees hands. Don’t let them drink liquids. Refuse them toilet breaks. Turn the heating to tropical. Turn the aircon to freezing. Call them the wrong name. Leave your zipper undone. Read your blackberry when they answer your questions. Don’t forget to ask questions. How long is a piece of string? What would you do if I said jump? Yawn a lot. Call a buddy when they are midway through an answer. Give them the eyes if they are attractive. Scratch your balls. Play noughts and crosses on their CV. Ask them to work for free and if they question make it clear that this is not a goddamn friggin charity. Walk out and say ‘worst ever’.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Be late. Crush the interviewees hands. Don’t let > them drink liquids. Refuse them toilet breaks. > Turn the heating to tropical. Turn the aircon to > freezing. Call them the wrong name. Leave your > zipper undone. Read your blackberry when they > answer your questions. Don’t forget to ask > questions. How long is a piece of string? What > would you do if I said jump? Yawn a lot. Call a > buddy when they are midway through an answer. Give > them the eyes if they are attractive. Scratch your > balls. Play noughts and crosses on their CV. Ask > them to work for free and if they question make it > clear that this is not a goddamn friggin charity. > Walk out and say ‘worst ever’. +12. I like it.

Make a huge fart and then blame the other person. Act really offended if they point out that it’s only the two of you in the room and it wasn’t him.

what an OG

If you’re applying for equity research or hedge fund jobs, please read the articles in my signature

Lol igor did you just go through a bunch of threads from five years ago and respond? Was vodka involved?