Tips for level II candiates... please help!

I’ve finished reviewing all the EOC problems in CFAI text book twice but have not yet done any of the mock exam (will do the mock exam tomorrow)… only used CFAI text books this time because i failed level 2 miserablly in 08 using only Schweser. (I’ve noticed Schweser skiped alot of the stuff while i was taking the exam 2 years ago). now my qustion is… what else can i do besides taking the mock exams and going over the EOC problems the 3rd time? (since i didn’t buy any of the schweser notes )

you have come a real long way… pay to take as many sample exams as possible + take the mock see where you are scoring the lowest and review them i hope you taken good notes to go over to keep the concepts fresh you are well on your way…i think

StatsArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve finished reviewing all the EOC problems in > CFAI text book twice but have not yet done any of > the mock exam (will do the mock exam tomorrow)… > only used CFAI text books this time because i > failed level 2 miserablly in 08 using only > Schweser. (I’ve noticed Schweser skiped alot of > the stuff while i was taking the exam 2 years > ago). now my qustion is… what else can i do > besides taking the mock exams and going over the > EOC problems the 3rd time? (since i didn’t buy > any of the schweser notes ) Get to the mocks ASAP. You should’ve started those over three weeks ago and been through 5-10 full mocks by now. Pretty poor planning on your part, but if you get through as many as you can (reviewing them all is the most important aspect of doing mocks) you have a fighting shot.

take mock exams and buy/do as many exams as possible. You gotta remember that the goal is NOT to know every section 100% but to know all your section at least 80%. So basically don’t get discouraged if you don’t get a few questions right as long as your getting a majority of the questions right (consistently)