To all 3 levels - who's taking time off?

So with all the prep I put in [and I really do feel I’ve put in tons], I was hoping I wouldn’t have to take time off. Now we’re down to 10 days left and I’m asking for next week off. Who else is taking time off? How are you spending it? Review, panic, mocks, EOCs, Study Group, what? If I get the time off, I’ll be alternating mocks with hammering down some of the sections still giving me trouble. Sections of quant, intercorporate investments and swap valuation spring to mind.

if i had time off, i would use it to get through the material. maybe even write a mock.

All next week I’m off.

I wanted to take off, but work pored on me with a huge project that has to be done by Monday June 7. No way I can do it anymore. This killed me.

I took off next week, same as last year… I’ll go over the curriculum, do old exams, etc.

I’m taking a half day Thursday and full day Friday. I plan on reviewing some of my sore spots, looking over notes and formulas, then re-reading Ethics again.

Took this week and next week off. Been studying at the NYPL Main Branch.

Taking 3 days off before the exam

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Took this week and next week off. Been studying at > the NYPL Main Branch. BP- What branch is the ‘main’ branch? Schwartzman at 42nd and 5th? Those last three rows in the Rose reading room are THE place to see and be seen as a CFA candidate lately…

Taking all next week off – LI and II, I only took off the Wed-Fri, but I could never concentrate on Mon-Tues anyways, so I may as well just take those days off and be productive. I can’t wait to be DOMINATING this exam!

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Took this week and next week off. Been studying > at > > the NYPL Main Branch. > > > BP- > > What branch is the ‘main’ branch? Schwartzman at > 42nd and 5th? Those last three rows in the Rose > reading room are THE place to see and be seen as a > CFA candidate lately… is it all dudes or are there chicks? I think dating a female CFA candidate would be a great situation for me. No hour long talks, no time to spend all weekend shopping, only time for you know what = score.

Taking full week before exam to do practice problems/memorize and if you are in new jersey I’ll be studying at rutgers or menlopark mall(b&N).

PackAttack- It is overwhelmingly a fiesta de chorizo, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I have seen a cute female candidate there very seldom. But if any of y’all want to meet up, I’ll be there over the next week at least a few days.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Took this week and next week off. Been studying > at > > the NYPL Main Branch. > > > BP- > > What branch is the ‘main’ branch? Schwartzman at > 42nd and 5th? Those last three rows in the Rose > reading room are THE place to see and be seen as a > CFA candidate lately… That’s the one. I’m usually in the South Hall @ the last 3 tables, or if I have to pull out my laptop I’ll move to a free spot.

BP- Maybe I’ll see you there. I’ll be the guy swinging from the chandelier when he breaks 80% on a mock. -SSF

timotimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Taking full week before exam to do practice > problems/memorize and if you are in new jersey > I’ll be studying at rutgers or menlopark > mall(b&N). You’re taking a full week off for Level 1 ? Here’s my advice to you all. Take only the day before the test off and use it to read the code of ethics in its entirety ( the real one not the Shweser version). Best advice you’ll ever get.

A couple guys in our offices are getting maybe 2-3 days if they are lucky. One of my friends who is a analyst banker, is getting no time off. He also is staffed on two deals and basically there till 7-8pm everyday atleast. The guy is true champ. My friends in non-front office all took this week off. Level 2 for most these guys.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BP- > > Maybe I’ll see you there. I’ll be the guy > swinging from the chandelier when he breaks 80% on > a mock. > > -SSF Cool, I just realized the library isn’t going to be open on Memorial Day and it looks like it isn’t going to be open on Sunday either. Anyone know if anything is open in the NYC area?