To all new level II candidates

Congrats, you passed level 1 and are wondering what level 2 is like. Level 1 is undergrad finance Level 2 is most like a masters in finance good luck

i’m pretty excited about level 2 the level 1 material felt somewhat elementary even with no finance background

level 1 is orpan anniie level 2 is angelina jolie in other words a total different ball game relax n then hit books hard come jan

Level 1 - Nintendo Entertainment System Level 2 - Wii

What is level III then? I can’t wait to find out (hopefully).

Level2 is easier relative to Level1 depending your background. I didn’t have FSA background so found Lvl1 tough, but after going thru Lvl1, found Lvl2 easier Also found too many sub-topics in Lvl1, Lvl2 was more condensed (Opinion condition to change after to Aug 19)

I hate FSA, with a passion… I dont want to be an accountant or I’d be taking the CPA

Level 1 - Batman with Jack Nicholson as the joker - amusing, annoying, gets in your way but not a real threat Level 2 - Dark Knight with Heath Ledger as the joker, diabolical, doesn’t always make sense, makes you think about your purpose for being there

have2pass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Level 2 - Dark Knight with Heath Ledger as the > joker, diabolical, doesn’t always make sense, > makes you think about your purpose for being there That’s in an IMAX 3D theatre? :slight_smile:

Shadefx – I hate FSA with a passion as well. I thought FSA was much harder in level 2…well for obvious reasons…level 2 is really to train you to be a securities analysts. I am looking forward to level 3 where it’ll be more on portfolio management/analysis.

L1 was a pain in the ass L2 was/is a bigger pain in the ass

L3 you can finally afford to buy some lubricants

LI = Peter North LII= Ron Jeremy

L1 was like Brokeback Mountain L2 was more like Deliverance

L1 with kY L2 without KY

I love KY fried chicken

Greenspan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > L1 was like Brokeback Mountain > L2 was more like Deliverance The only problem with Brokeback Mountain is that they actually enjoyed it…

jalmy8 Wrote: > The only problem with Brokeback Mountain is that > they actually enjoyed it… True…I was reaching for an analogy. But ultimately Heath Ledger died so thats got to count for something.

pimpineasy wrote: >level 1 is orpan anniie >level 2 is angelina jolie >in other words a total different ball game >relax n then hit books hard come jan mwvt9 wrote: >What is level III then? I can’t wait to find out (hopefully). ============================================================= L3: Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana (at the same time)

Level I: Wearing Pants with Tampons Level II: No Tampons