To do study Alt. Investments in 3 days. Advice

Hi Guys, I have planned to study for the next following three full days the “Alternative Investments” part: - Private Real Estate Investments - Publicly Traded Estate Securities - Private equity valuation - Commodities and commodity derivatives: an introduction I haven’t touched it yet. I am planning to study AI during the day, and in the evening, doing some exercises (Topic Tests) on more heavy-weight topics (Equity, FRA,…). Are there (among the four) two topics which are “more easy”, “more quick to finish” that I could both do in one day? Regards,

Yes, the second and fourth chapter can be done in one day.

AI is relatively short, thankfully.

Definitely learn the formula related to real estate valuations and Private Equity valuations.

The rest are qualitative or memorization (things such as the characteristics of different commodity class)

I think alternatives can be effectively studies and mastered in two days.

Of the 9 non ethics topics…alternatives in my opinion is both qualitatively and quantitatively the easiest material in the curriculum.

There are only 19 formulas to memorize. And most of the information is qualitative “you know it or you don’t” material. Commodity stuff and real estate valuation approaches are a perfect example.

Guys, thanks a lot for your inputs.

Really appreciate.

At the end, it will be only one vignette at the exam.

I will try to finish them in two days and to be drilled with the topic tests on it.