to JoeyDVivre.

Plz take out some time out of your busy schedule and teach us how to approach the problem of every type… I have read your posts and the way you approach problem is simply amazing… it would be helpful to all test takers in L1… Thanks in advance…

JoeyDVivre is extraordinary, I have read his posts and they are a mastery of all concepts. Perhaps he may wish to share the secret to such comprehension. (The screen name is cool too.)

thats a good idea. not sure if that is workable for joeydrive.

Sure. Would someone please get me a sandwich now? I’m hungry and too lazy to get out of my chair.

roofles are elevating in this thread…lol

Whats roofles?

roofles = sarcasm/funny remarks

I always thought it was just a play on the acronym rofl = rolling on floor laughing

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre is extraordinary, I have read his posts > and they are a mastery of all concepts. > > Perhaps he may wish to share the secret to such > comprehension. > > (The screen name is cool too.) JoeyDVivre’s tears will make you INSTANTLY pass all three CFA levels (they also cure cancer). Unfortunately, he has never cried.

Not sure whether my sixth post would be flat sarcasm on one of the forum’s best contributors, unless naive. That ain’t sublime.

It was supposed to be funny. Humor is sublime.