To Sue or Not to Sue?

It affected the relationship between my father and I. She flew to my parents house to dispel lies about me, which were proven false after 10 months of legal battles.

I had a home business and we were living together. So we were roommates at first. She calls herself a lesbian. I have nothing bad to say about LGBT and have quite a lot of LGBT friends that are cool. But sometimes she would get really drunk and pound on my door at like 4am trying to hook up. I thought she was a lesbian? I eventually gave in, hooked up with her a couple of times, and then she went crazy. She went crazy after I was seemingly ignoring her. We lived in this loft building, where I converted my space to a 2 bedroom home/office. It took like 100 hours to build that room. I had everything in this space.

She got pissed at me for ignoring her and called the police and evicted me from my home/work space for 6 weeks. I had no clothes, no wallet, no computer, not even a cell phone for 6 weeks. Thats just mean. After all of that she left the case open, which caused 10 months of legal trouble on fake accusations. She lied to the cops and caused me 10 months of legal trouble and 6 weeks of lost business. The case was closed on Monday the 16th - dismissed. I can press criminal charges under 210.45 of the NY penal law (criminal misdemeanor for false statements). I can also go to the Supreme Court for civil charges.

^ Last time you were suing the CEO of IBM, how did it go?

wait, this is the same guy who went nuts about suing ibm? that was a painful thread to read. of course, i couldn’t stop reading, though

Who sued IBM? How did I miss this?