toast - useless post, sorry.

Do not be overcome with a fear of failure, it will only ware you down. The worst part of my multiple failures was dealing with a d-bag at work who reveled in it. My test site last year was a Catholic Church. After the AM session I sat down to eat lunch next to a statue. I realized it was a statue of St. Jude, the patron saint of lost causes. It initially hit me as really bad karma. However, I quickly realized that a CFA exam was not worthy of a prayer to St. Jude. The death of loved ones, terminal illness, etc. are true lost causes. Also, 44 years earlier young men were storming the beaches of Normandy through heavy machine-gun fire. My point is to give it everything you have but keep it in perspective. Work every IPS in the CFAI assigned readings and the tests from the last three years, and focus on how to do the return calculations. These IPS questions can make or break your morning session. If you are zoning out during your studies, get yourself some peppermint gum to snap you out of it. Big Babbu, there is nobody I would like to see pass more than you. I also took the long route. Hang in there it will be worth in the end. Regards, L8

Ummm, sorry. D-Day was 64 years ago.