Today is results day

As of now, S2000 has 18,398 AF points.

Today is results day for Level 1.

What is the over/under on his point total at the end of the day? I’m guessing 19,500.

as an aside, that also means that AF will probably be slow AF today. (no pun intended)

^^Did you neglect to factor in Level II?

#20kComingSoon

Looks like a huge delay today in sending results. That sucks. Think the longest I waited for mine was an hour and a half (after 9am) and that was torture. I can’t imagine waiting all day like this.

Email issue? Must be Killary at it again. #LHU

2:21 CST and I still don’t have my results… I have, however, received an email about an interview, discounted room rates from Hilton, and some email about the CFA Program on LinkedIn which nearly gave me a heart attack.

pcp?

no, the L2 results are delayed

^Oh man. That sucks donkey dong.

I just remember being on my e-mail hitting the “refresh” button every 30 seconds or so.

I’m pissed off right now because they bring in roughly $100MM annually and they can’t spend a few thousand to upgrade computers? It’s complete bullsh*t…

At least you whippersnappers can get the results online. I had to wait for a snail mail letter for my L1 results.

Angel dust. You ever seen what this stuff does to kids?

(Two Trading Places references in one day? I knew today was gonna be a good day.)

I knew you were going to bump the “advice for those who did not pass” thread.

Billy Ray Valentine: [watches Louis clean his shotgun] You know, you can’t just go around and shoot people in the kneecaps with a double-barreled shotgun 'cause you pissed at 'em.

Louis Winthorpe III: Why not?

Billy Ray Valentine: 'Cause it’s called assault with a deadly weapon, you get 20 years for that shit.

Louis Winthorpe III: Listen, do you have any better ideas?

Billy Ray Valentine: Yeah. You know, it occurs to me that the best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people.

Louis Winthorpe III: [approaching the New York Commodities Exchange] Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That’s the other guy’s problem. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the absolute carnage you are about to witness. Super Bowl, World Series - they don’t know what pressure is. In this building, it’s either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you’re up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don’t go to college and they’ve repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086465/quotes

Post counts are meaningless, in my opinion.

I like congratulating each candidate who passed. They seem to like it, too.

Whatever.