Today was the first day...

that I got that heart sinking feeling of anticipation. They mentioned something on the radio when I was driving home about tomorrow being 08-08-08, and it dawned on me, only 11 more days. Thank god I will be stupid busy until the release day so there will be minimal time to think about it.

That is funny, that is what i thought too today “Damn, this is the first day when i started to think about 19 Aug” Just trying to keep bad thoughts away…

Olympics will help me

I honestly and truly hope and pray that every single L3 candidate fails this year. It’s this sort of perverse fantasy of mine…kind of like doinking two chicks at the same time. You guys get the drift. Willy

What do you think are the chances that there are two chicks out there fantasizing about doinking Willy?

No kidding. Dude needs to get a life. It must be brutal that your life sucks so bad that you have to bathe in the enjoyment of others failures to make you feel like a big hero. The good thing is he will obviously be disappointed on the 19th. His wish that he has stated many times has zero chance of coming true. Don’t fret though Willy. There’s always Paris Hilton to get you through your tough times.

I am getting the jitters and nightmares too. I still feel like kicking myself for lots of silly mistakes I made. It looks quiet a few of the answers I changed ended up wrong. Keeping my fingers crossed. MPS around 55%, I may have a chance. Every point higher is going to make it so much more difficult.

08-08-08. today is the day i say bye to bachelorette days, and say hi to marriage life, so no talking about doing two chicks at the same time, you guys…

Congrats Bluelily. Enjoy your big day!

bluelily Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 08-08-08. Chinese, huh? Triple luck for your marriage.

Yeah I was going to say, how obvious is it that she is Chinese getting married today. Good thing 8-8-08 didn’t fall on a Wednesday or something.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah I was going to say, how obvious is it that > she is Chinese getting married today. Good thing > 8-8-08 didn’t fall on a Wednesday or something. Even without the dead giveaway, you had to be 95% sure that a chick taking the CFA is Asian.

Thats the type of dedication I like…posting on her wedding day.

this is how crazy CFA makes people. I hope that by the time i get married i will have the CFA otherwise i may also be posting on my wedding day haha. But yea i am surprised you got an 8/08/008 wedding date? Are you in China or the USA? If China, wow…you must have signed up pretty early.

What exactly are you suggesting?! So blondes are…what? former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley013 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah I was going to say, how obvious is it that > > she is Chinese getting married today. Good > thing > > 8-8-08 didn’t fall on a Wednesday or something. > > > Even without the dead giveaway, you had to be 95% > sure that a chick taking the CFA is Asian.

lol, I am crazy but not that crazy. We only did a courthouse thing today so still got time to plan the real one. kellyc319 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is how crazy CFA makes people. I hope that > by the time i get married i will have the CFA > otherwise i may also be posting on my wedding day > haha. > > But yea i am surprised you got an 8/08/008 wedding > date? Are you in China or the USA? If China, > wow…you must have signed up pretty early.

I would pay a good amount of money for someone to run a correlation study of the future success that people who get married on “lucky” days experience versus the future success of people who get married on normal days or even an “unlucky” day. I would bet that there is absolutely no correlation between wedding date and future success, and would even make a small side bet that there is negative correlation because the people who rely on luck seem less likely to succeed on their own merits.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I would bet that there is absolutely no correlation > between wedding date and future success, and would > even make a small side bet that there is negative > correlation because the people who rely on luck > seem less likely to succeed on their own merits. There was an Asian girl going to a wedding Friday night and I said almost to a tee this exact same thing to her.

You guys can simply bet on whether I pass…