Today wasnt productive

Just did 1 online sample and hanged out on AF… duh :-/ I guess it was a break i needed so much!

yeah I did 2006 AM exam and the thread on the Forward is killing me!

I spent 7 hours in the Schweser Weekend Online Seminar, ‘answering’ Mock Test Questions. Each test question only gave me something to add to my list of things I need to know. I probably scored 10-15%… It was not reassuring to say the least. What sucks is I have spent MONTHS reading this crud (and I read all of it) and I cannot answer most of the questions on my own. 20 days and counting…

were the mock test exams anything like their volume 1 and II books?

My least productive day in a long time, I reviewed ethics before taking the sample test, and still got two questions wrong ! After the test, just browsing Shw. and following posts on the question that killed me. I’m going to get my exam mode hair cut today and start from scratch tomorrow, 3 more weeks, I hate to lose concentration now.

I didn’t buy any of their books - Except for the Secret Sauce (Final Review).

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My least productive day in a long time, I reviewed > ethics before taking the sample test, and still > got two questions wrong ! > > After the test, just browsing Shw. and following > posts on the question that killed me. > > I’m going to get my exam mode hair cut today and > start from scratch tomorrow, 3 more weeks, I hate > to lose concentration now. mo, i feel the same. 1 sample test and that is it. Reviewed some MBS concepts. I am with you on not loosing concentration, but it is so hard. I’ve been a machine for 2 months alteast not taking a single brake

i have got a headache from that question you posted mo … someone posted earlier that s/he over estimate how much they will do … my case too … completed volume 2.2 pm exam and trying to run through the IPS stuff again …