together we stand

first of all congrats to all people who passed L1 this december… I am a new memeber but by no means stranger to this site… infact i have monitored a lot of people’s progress,anxiety,dilemma and frustration here… it was just that i could not register as I could not use any free email id to register and i did’nt have any association email id…so i got a new job and and email id and now i registered SPECIAL shout out to ditchdigger2cfa… bro i have seen your posts and i was in the same boat as you …failed june 08 Band 10 … aced december 08…what a relief I hope we all will support each other for L2 exam and from my side i am ready to share any info or material that i access with other members. Together we’ll make it happen Ciao

cfa_punter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Together we’ll make it happen The audacity of hope.

Well hope is what brought us here… might as well rough it out together

cfa_punter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SPECIAL shout out to ditchdigger2cfa… bro i have > seen your posts and i was in the same boat as you > …failed june 08 Band 10 … aced december > 08…what a relief > Ciao Thanks bud! I could not have done it without the other bright mind on the L1 board. I hope they contribute just as much for the L2 exam. Once I get my Stalla notes, I’m getting back into the study groove.