Tonight We Dine In Charlottesville!

There’s been a few comments about marching on CFAI in protest for the weekend’s link clusterhump. I was just watching 300 this weekend, and came across this YouTube clip. I wish I had the technical skills to come up with something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3CRE9kFRvo I think we need our own “300 AF” clip. “This Is Madness” “No, This Is the CFA L2 Exam” “Tonight We Dine In Charlottesville” Of course, I might be the only one who thinks this is funny (I get that a lot from She Who Must Be Obeyed)

I do think it’s funny and all but at the same time, the reason we all found out about this incident to begin with is due to our addiction to AnalystForum. A handful of people decided to check the website this weekend and found a small glitch that only a few would have ever come across on their own. I can’t blame the CFAI for this…what’s done is done. If anything, I blame myself for not studying hard enough.

Ha. [Proctorsian]: A thousand nations of the CFA empire descend upon you. Our LOSs will blot out the sun! [Candidate]: Then we will fight in the shade.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do think it’s funny and all but at the same > time, the reason we all found out about this > incident to begin with is due to our addiction to > AnalystForum. A handful of people decided to > check the website this weekend and found a small > glitch that only a few would have ever come across > on their own. > I can’t blame the CFAI for this…what’s done is > done. If anything, I blame myself for not > studying hard enough. Jalmy: Oh, we’re definitely a group that needs a 12-step program of our own. As for the pass/fail implications of the link, I think we’re being premature. It’s understandable that we reacted as we did - an exam this conuming makes us all a bit crazy. As for the consequences of the link thingy, we don’t have any hard proof - only supposition. But we’ll find out tomorrow. My sense is that the regulars that don’t make it this time will next time. Those that do jump to L3 will likely still spend a lot of time on the L2 forum (if only to keep daj in check). Hang in there- only 20 hours to go, and I’d be surprised if you’re not one of the passers.

Just to add that I AM THE DINNER. What will you have to drink Sir?