Tonight

Finishing Schweser exam two, but i just opened a Killians… So lets see how I progress. I found a new practice exam method that seems to be working if anyone is interested…

I am done for today. My head is about to explode.

what is the new practice exam method ??

Don’t be stingy MGG, share. For me, at least for multiple choice, I simply read a passage, then find the multiple choice question that matches, it saves times and works pretty well.

First off study session 9 just gave me a beating… Well something that works for me, which might now work for you is… Tonight I “did” Shcweser test two, I read through all the paragraphs et al but I also had the answer close by and I used them to understand the questions. But I make sure not to write in the book. Kind of like cheating. Tomorrow I will re-do the test without looking but magically I will “know” how to do it. I guess it a) builds confidence and b) actually helps me learn how to go about the problems. Different strokes for different folks, but I hope it helps.

I’m 4 pints down, i think i’m about to roll off my chair. Reviewed SS 15 and 16 today. Tomorrow SS 17 and 18. Monday - off from work - doing Schweser v1 Test 1 and 2.

jamespucyk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t be stingy MGG, share. > > For me, at least for multiple choice, I simply > read a passage, then find the multiple choice > question that matches, it saves times and works > pretty well. Same here. It works 99% of the time. I only got 1 ethics question where they mentioned something in the beginning and then said that the person throw his documents out at the end of passage, so he was in volation.

ha, I got that one wrong too!! Better now than later!!

i’m using schweser pro, take a few practice exams and keep track of my scores per SS. i’ve gotten killed on SS6 and SS10 so I just spent the last few hours reviewing those two. Basically test, determine weakness, address weakness, repeat…