Tonight

Buy and Hold, Constant Mix, CPPI. I will know all three cold by bed tonight, I will sleep well.

Taking the night off, just checking in here real quick and then I’m off…need to relax since starting tomorrow, its full throttle…

^^^ I got 10 bucks says bigwilly will be posting all nite.

ha, CALLED OUT!!!

Tell me where I can pick up my $10…I’m off in about another 5 minutes :slight_smile: … Wifey says so :slight_smile:

lol but tell her it is an addiction…

have no fear, i will be here. till late. So if you have any questions go ahead. I have no life anyway

I’m taking a night off and getting a massage! Yey, haven’t had one in about 6 years… Things are turning bad… I had a shot of Patron today… at work… and no I don’t keep that stuff in my desk… it was a potluck thing… it felt good

Ok, I figured this stuff out Just remember Convex = Buy High, sell low, Slope >1 Concave = Sell high, buy low, slope <1 Then assuming you know the phrase Constant Caveman sells hydro low on the mountain (®MGG) You can figure out anything they throw at you.

CSK nice, I plan on getting in an hour or two tonite, I completely worn out though. I was just laying in bed and if I gave it five more mintues I would have been out for the nite. Anyhow I’m debating doing the Sample III or Mock or both from CFAI.

dino, i am just trying to digest emerging markets information tonite. Schweser again sucking up as usual so i have to go throw the annoying CFAI material and sum it up. I will post my findings later on

you are still going through CFAI material… it’s too late in the game and that stuff is too thick for me at this pt, but it’d be great if you can post your findings!

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are still going through CFAI material… it’s > too late in the game and that stuff is too thick > for me at this pt, but it’d be great if you can > post your findings! I dont trust schweser. When it comes to math - schweser does a good job. When it comes to fluff schweser is horrible

My plan was to study tonight, but it has turned into a “planning” night. When in doubt, make a schedule.

CSK how many hours you think you’ve put in for this exam? When’d you start?

hmm i’ve started reading CFAI material late December. I finished reading it late March. Then i read all schweser. I seriosly started studying in late march, when i realized i didnt really retain much from reading CFAI material

yea I started in October reading minimally on the way to work but I think I read CFAI material twice before the end of March and I had trouble retaining anything since it was too long ago.

MGG…make sure you know which of those strategies performs best in 1) upward trending 2) downward trending 3) osculating but flat markets. in order they are 1) CPPI, Buy and Hold, Constant Mix 2) same as 1 I believe 3) Constant Mix, Buy and Hold, CPPI

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CSK nice, I plan on getting in an hour or two > tonite, I completely worn out though. I was just > laying in bed and if I gave it five more mintues I > would have been out for the nite. Anyhow I’m > debating doing the Sample III or Mock or both from > CFAI. i just bombed sample # 3 big time …aaarrrgghhhh !!! I got a freakin 50 % …i got killed by FI and Risk mgmnt and 2 days ago i was so happy that i was good with risk mgmnt .

I studyied at work all dayy and then went out and goth shi!tfaced and how I;m back home and i want to watnch a movie and go to the bed. Tonmmorrow I wiill be up at 8am and sutyd like an aminal. Good lite peepople.