tonight's hockey game

I hope Fleury gets a hat trick tonight (for the Wings). He was so close last night! Still no Datsyuk, Draper or Lilja for Detroit.

He can do it! Go Fleury.

Me thinks Cindy should be more worried about contributing offensively than running around hacking at Maltby and Zetterberg. Even if they don’t win, the Wings are a machine. What they’ve done with the injuries they’ve had here recently is unbelievable.

Crosby and Malkin are going to eat Zetterberg and Os-bad for dinner tonight. Go Pens!

An ally! Alright bhill020!

How many possible mocking variations are there for his name. Cindy Crosbaby man I’ve heard three or four other real good ones that escape my useless mind right now.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How many possible mocking variations are there for > his name. > Cindy > Crosbaby > > man I’ve heard three or four other real good ones > that escape my useless mind right now. Nobody hates on bad players.

man, to think I thought you were pretty cool. Ugh. :slight_smile: Babbu’s a MASSIVE Flyer fan.

It’s my hometown BB. Always been a fan. Are you from Philly originally?

Nope…born and raised just outside of Vancouver, Canada. Started watching hockey when I was six, which is right about the time the Flyers won their two cups. Been hard core since. Obviously I’m bad luck. I think they get Luongo in the offseason and the cup is theirs next year. Phillies fan too btw. Last October was very cool. I imagine the Pirates aren’t to hot out there considering the Pens and Steelers recent success.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Phillies fan too btw. Last October was very cool. > I imagine the Pirates aren’t to hot out there > considering the Pens and Steelers recent success. HA ha. The Bucs suck. They are kind of a joke here. They have been so bad for so long that nobody really pays attention. Of course the Pens were really bad for awhile there, so maybe the Bucs will make a comeback. *no they won’t*

I am pretty much a hockey junkie. Play on multiple competitive teams and am a huge Vancouver Canucks fan. Playing in and watching playoffs has been a significant study distraction. I’d like to see Crosby get a cup. Lets face it, the kid’s a gifted player, a legend in the making and it would be nice to see him get his first cup out of the way and perhaps loosen up a little! Plus, I find Detroit to be a little too arrogant for my liking. Just my view but they come across as though they believe they are some kind of private elite club to which being a member is a privlege. They are likely the best team out there but I would like to see them lose and come back down to earth.

Here we go boys…

i didn’t realize anybody watches hockey any more. + 3 hours for ilvino. :slight_smile:

I PVR it and start watching around half way through so that I can FFW commercials and crap. Usually pick it up live by the 3rd period. I realize that looking at AF I’ll already know what’s going on in the game, though. :wink:

Yeah Malkin! Not watching but have the game summary on my screen and see that he just put one past Os-bad on the PP Who’s dominating the play?

wings early, pens late…malkin goal was pp but really stuart knocked it in himself…great pressure but wings pulled a fluery and scored on themselves

haha - i like it. nice to see the bounces go both ways over the course of a couple of games.

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am pretty much a hockey junkie. Play on > multiple competitive teams and am a huge Vancouver > Canucks fan. Playing in and watching playoffs has > been a significant study distraction. > > I’d like to see Crosby get a cup. Lets face it, > the kid’s a gifted player, a legend in the making > and it would be nice to see him get his first cup > out of the way and perhaps loosen up a little! > Plus, I find Detroit to be a little too arrogant > for my liking. Just my view but they come across > as though they believe they are some kind of > private elite club to which being a member is a > privlege. They are likely the best team out there > but I would like to see them lose and come back > down to earth. C’mon, we’ve lost 7 Cups in the last 11 years. That’s a ton of down to earth time! Detroit needs it…we have the auto industry and the Lions, which both need massive bailouts.

ng30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > C’mon, we’ve lost 7 Cups in the last 11 years. > That’s a ton of down to earth time! Detroit needs > it…we have the auto industry and the Lions, > which both need massive bailouts. Exactly - no team has one more cups in the last 11 years! Share the wealth! Detoit is already sucking enough wealth out of the nation with massive bailouts for companies that produce inferior products that the vast majority of people don’t want. And now the contagion is spreading to Canada, as we bail them out up here. I understand all of the related industry impacts, including impacts on suppliers to the superior vehicle producers, but still it’s irritating. Anyway, wrong time and place for that debate!