Too late to study and pass?

Hi folks, just want your opinions and advise whether I should write the level III exam this time.

Due to some work and personal reasons I wasnt able to study until now. I can take the next whole month off from work and study 8-10 hours eveyday until the exam. I studied only for 2 months for level II but that was while working full time and I passed. However, this time I can do one whole month without any intereption but since this is my first time for Level III I’m not sure if I still have a shot at passing, as most of the people here are already doing exams and revisions.

I’m generally ok with studying and cramming quickly as I did level 1 while I was in university and studying full time and then Level II only in two months only by studying 2-3 hours everyday and 8-9hours on weekends. So your any suggestions would be really appreciated as to what should I do?

Thanks.

take it, you will make my odds of passing increase

if you are good at conceptualizing and answering verbal/essay/story-type tests, i would say go for it.

it’s about as much work as L2, but less formulaic and more ambiguous/word/verbal/essay oriented

I’d say go for it. You’ve already paid for the exam, so at absolute minimum you may as well show up and give it a shot even if you don’t study at all - you might even pass and if you don’t it’ll give you some experience for what to expect next year…

If you study 10 hours a day for 30 days, you’ll have more study time than I’ll have put in. With 300 hours of study time you should definitely have no trouble passing! Just plan your use of time. I’ve only put in about 100 hours and I’ll only have another 100 hours left due to work…

I suggest going through the schweser video on a section, then look through the powerpoint set, then attempting the questions at the end of the chapters. After about 15 days, you should have gone through all the material, then use the rest of your time on practice exams. Good luck!

Thank you very much everyone for your comments, it is motivating. So I’ve made up my mind to go for it. I’ve always done well with essay and verbal kind of tests so lets see.

Sounds a very good plan to me and not so much time consuming compared to reading the CFA books. By the way are those videos and powerpoints online somewhere or you have to buy them? Wish you good luck as well! Thanks.

Sounds a very good plan to me and not so much time consuming compared to reading the CFA books. By the way are those videos and powerpoints online somewhere or you have to buy them? Wish you good luck as well! Thanks.

I can’t figure out why people are not honest on this board… you could pass but you sound more like a band 7.