too little too late?

Now on SS16 having been able to go through SS15 in two days…wondering if I’ll have enough time to really take a few of the practice exams… Any advice on how to review old material? Is it worth looking over in a serious manner before taking practice exams? How long has it taken you guys to grade practice exams, seems there arn’t extended answers in the book? I have the two schweser pratice exam volumes. Anyone have a take on the secret sauce? how’d you work it in at the end? Best of luck to everyone, Chris Sorry if this info is posted elsewhere…working like a madman here. Please link if that is the case.

The problem I find with the CFA, no to discourage you, is that with this cirriculum there is no short cut to reviewing the material. It is all encompassing and if you miss one little detail it could make all the difference. The CFAI even says that number 1 reason why people fail is that they do knot put in the 250 hours of studying. I myself have put in probably over 500 hours and only now am I starting to feel confident. (even though I know the next 2 weeks will be crucial in my studies)

cmbakerj Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now on SS16 having been able to go through SS15 in > two days…wondering if I’ll have enough time to > really take a few of the practice exams… > > Any advice on how to review old material? Is it > worth looking over in a serious manner before > taking practice exams? > > How long has it taken you guys to grade practice > exams, seems there arn’t extended answers in the > book? I have the two schweser pratice exam > volumes. > > Anyone have a take on the secret sauce? how’d you > work it in at the end? > > Best of luck to everyone, > Chris > > Sorry if this info is posted elsewhere…working > like a madman here. Please link if that is the > case. … Go through SS 17-18 but don’t waste too much time with them. Look at how much weight they carry on the exam. For review, get a good understanding of these topics, they are most weighted on the exam. FSA Ethics Quant Fixed Income Equity Also try to knock one practice exam this weekend, just to get an understanding of where you stand at the moment and what you need to focus on. Goodluck!

thanks for the advice hank