Took schweser exam 2 AM

I scored a 65%, I was pretty happy because I scored a 46% and 46% on test 1 A.M and P.M. When I go to the performance tracker that separates it into the 18 study sessions, it says I scored a 0% on study session 5 (economics) I’m not able to click on anything to see where I went wrong, why is this???

No drill down I think. I, too, bombed econ on exam 2 AM. Got a 76% overall and would have had a high 80’s if not for econ and ethics.

I posted earlier about my S2 Am score. I bombed ECON (went from low 80’s on S1 AM to 50% on this one). 67% overall versus 69% on S1 AM. I’m not in good shape for a week from now.

HighBall Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I scored a 65%, I was pretty happy because I > scored a 46% and 46% on test 1 A.M and P.M. > > When I go to the performance tracker that > separates it into the 18 study sessions, it says I > scored a 0% on study session 5 (economics) I’m > not able to click on anything to see where I went > wrong, why is this??? It could be that there weren’t any questions included on the test from that section.

Hey, I got a 0 in fsa introduction in the pm version of exam 2 out of book 6 The reason you can’t drill down on that is because you got a 0 That means you got them all wrong, so theres no reason for eprf tracker to categorize the problems for you I would recommend going through the actual problems from that section of the test, because the solutions will have links to the relevant los…