top Charlie Sheen quotes

sjv1030 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you won’t be able to process this with a normal > brain… > > http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/856931-charlie-sheen-his > -best-quotes#ixzz1FNTj7ZF3 13. I’m dealing with trolls and fools. i sympathize with this man

I love Charlie Sheen. That dude is insane but in a way that I find exceptionally humorous.

Why the hell did he sleep with Heidi Fleiss?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why the hell did he sleep with Heidi Fleiss? You’ve never flirted with an ugly chick to get a deal on something? Chuck was dropping mad quan at the house that hos built. 10% would be like 80k probably.

the only thing separating charlie sheen from a skid row junkie is money and soon that will be gone too.

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the only thing separating charlie sheen from a > skid row junkie is money and soon that will be > gone too. and fame…which he’ll never lose look at howard stern

^ What’s the connection to Stern? He was never into drugs and not nearly as crazy as Sheen.

no connection (that I know of) other than being witty and famous. if sheen failed at everything else, i’m sure he could still get a radio gig somewhere, at the very least.

Maybe he is doing this crazy intentionally. Then, he will start a reality show and make even more money.

apparently his most recent ex-wife got custody of his two sons late last night or early this morning and took them from the house. i’m sure just a show about taking the kids back and forth would be great.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe he is doing this crazy intentionally. Then, > he will start a reality show and make even more > money. Possible, but I don’t think so. Fortunately I don’t have personal experience with drug addiction, but I have heard several experts describe his current behavior as “being in the pink cloud”, which is apparently not that unusual. I guess the unusual aspect in this case is that he gets a public stage at this phase. The pink cloud will eventually clear and he will feel the pull of the drugs again and also will realize that he’s unemployed, has squandered millions of dollars, and has lost the respect of a lot of people who had been close to him (remember, his dad was a big public supporter for him when his drug problems first came to light and they don’t even speak now). I hope he can stay clean though.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > (remember, his dad was a big public supporter for him when his > drug problems first came to light and they don’t > even speak now). I hope he can stay clean though. yeah, i’m trying to make a line on him dying in the next year. you wouldn’t think it would be that hard, but the fact that we’re all supposed to die in 2012 kinda clouds things up a bit.

He has hit his peak when it comes to earnings. I doubt he will be paid $2 million per episode again. Only downhill from here.

dude got 1,000,000 twitter followers in 24 hours

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude got 1,000,000 twitter followers in 24 hours Everyone loves a train wreck.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He has hit his peak when it comes to earnings. I > doubt he will be paid $2 million per episode > again. Only downhill from here. Maybe. But I smell a reality show.

“I have a grandiose life. Sorry my life is so much more bitchin’ than yours. I planned it this way.” http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/charlie-sheen-quotes-as-new-yorker-cartoons

“I used to bang 7 gram rocks…thats how I roll. I have one gear - GO.” This is going to end terribly and it’s going to be maginificent. I cannot wait. I want to be eskimo bro’s with CS.

its like two of my favorite things smushed and now i’m so happy i don’t know what to do with myself: http://deuceofclubs.com/randumb/sheenpyramid/index.html

Sheen was at it again today: 'Hope is for suckers"