top Charlie Sheen quotes

heard this one the other day and i was glad that it made my local news this morning: “I am on a drug,” Sheen said. “It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”

“The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them just look like droopy eyed armless children”

“resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre.”

I watched part of his interview on Piers Morgan last night. He was so far out there that I can’t even begin to think of a top quote.

Winning!!

“AA was made for normal people, not for people with tiger blood and Adonis DNA”

i can relate to this one: “I’m tired of pretending I’m not special,” he said. “I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”

Emilio!!! Emilio!!

The guy has a point though; after banging Denise Richards for years the only logical conclusion is that you’re the sh!t.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The guy has a point though; after banging Denise > Richards for years the only logical conclusion is > that you’re the sh!t. Not enough to keep her though.

Yah, but she’s a nut job too based on clips of “It’s Complicated” they aired on the Soup. Maybe crazy is an STD.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The guy has a point though; after banging > Denise > > Richards for years the only logical conclusion > is > > that you’re the sh!t. > > > Not enough to keep her though. no, he left her because she was batsh!t. i’m in full support of the sheen - and am open to any invites he may extend to his “Sober Valley Lodge.”

There is a website somewhere called “Girls Charlie Sheen has Banged” or something like that. I probably can’t post it here, since it’s almost definitely banned at my work place (you can search for it if you want). After going through that list, I must admit that he has some credentials…

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is a website somewhere called “Girls Charlie > Sheen has Banged” or something like that. I > probably can’t post it here, since it’s almost > definitely banned at my work place (you can search > for it if you want). After going through that > list, I must admit that he has some credentials… Wait, AM is Charlie Sheen?

For a while, AF was basically “Girls AM/nuppal Has Banged”.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=neumann/110301_charlie_sheen_mike_tyson_quotes

you won’t be able to process this with a normal brain… http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/856931-charlie-sheen-his-best-quotes#ixzz1FNTj7ZF3

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Wait, AM is Charlie Sheen? Hmm, if AM and Philip Platt had a love child, I think it would be a lot like Charlie Sheen.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait, AM is Charlie Sheen? Interesting. Asset moving to LA makes a lot of sense now.

I gotta say, I did that ESPN Sheen vs Tyson quiz (scored well cause I’d already been reading Sheen quotes today). Tyson’s graphic eloquence and vocab impressed me.