top kill

It seems like many things I had memorized are gushing out of my brain now only a week before the exam. I need to use a “top kill” to stop them from going out of my head at least until 6/5, 5 pm. Does any one else feel the same way? Any suggestion? I find myself going back to the same concepts again that I thought I had already nailed. I really want this exam to be over now.

Inject 30k barrels of mud? Oh hang on, that won’t work…how about old golf balls and little tykes toys…no that’s no good either. How about calling in the military and dealing with the problem properly?

I can’t wait for Gulf Oil Shrimp to be on menus.

I’d suggest a Top Hat

I was like that last week. I took a day off and went shopping. Sounds crazy but it refreshed me and I am back with more energy to nail this thing once and for all. I suggest that you do something fun - take a long break and come back feeling fresh. Brain needs time to digest a lot of info.

drink heavily tomorrow… they say drinking kills brain cells, but it will kill the weak ones first, so you will be left with nothing but strong brain cells, therefore you will be more efficient… you don’t have to believe me on this, but its just science…

Not retain too much in my brain, especially qualitative & quasi-qualitative exam material !

AMC man you probably should take it easy on the boozing though after that wild outburst you had on this forum last night…

amc = asset manager code

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AMC man you probably should take it easy on the > boozing though after that wild outburst you had on > this forum last night… Haha

Yes, I am the “Asset Manager Code” and hope I can have good performance on AMC !

Let me follow the idea of both derswap and boston21 tomorrow and see which one works. Alternatively, I can combine both ideas in one by first getting wasted and then go for shopping :slight_smile: