Valid points!

C

You can definitely do it. Just get up early on Monday-Friday and study 2 hours a day before work. Then hit the gym from 6:30pm - 8:30pm, and after that study 3 hours before bed. On the weekend make sure you average about 25 hours of study time a day. When we get to May, drop everything and start doing questions full time. Don’t even think about opening up one of the books, just do questions.

That question is worded poorly.

And being a CFA definitely does make you a ‘lock’ for a career in IBanking.

That means only one thing… Overconfidence…

3 periods? Must be pre-retirement, retirement and post-retirement.

try some penicillin.

You can do it.

SDuesseldorf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > … You only angry because you got 3% increase. Wait until you get fired :slight_smile: then and only then you will be happy.

SDuesseldorf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > … I beg to differ sir, I feel MBA is way better than CFA.

Well while I hear many say that PRM is the best option because you don’t pay annual fees, FRM is preferred by many because it’s better known in the market. For what it’s worth.

Thats if there is a market.

Bump.

What’s the answer guys? I, time and again, get trapped in conundrum’s like these. Also please explain you answers.

Its an Item set question. No need for explanation…

This has already been addressed in multiple threads. Use the search function.

Stalla vs Schweser huh… tough one. I went for Schweser just for the hell of it.

Yes after CFA, you can easily move from IT to Finance.