We can’t provide more helpful feedback without pictures.

Here are a few pictures of John Paulson. Hope it helps.

Edit: Just realized this might cause a few people in the no-fapping thread to break their streak. Stay strong!

@blackswan: your comments were very helpful… made me smile :smiley:

Sht - I need clarification on the no fabbing rules. Sys - does no hands count?

^ No hands? Bench vice or are you able to auto-fellatiate?

Never try to make the guy like you by sleeping with him. He is either into you or not, but he’ll still sleep with you anyway…

cfa-student29,

My advice is to stop working on the CFA, get your butt to a gym, and have your dad offer his dad a handsome dowry.

The latter.

On the real, days like this i wish i could just leave. My work is done, everyone around me is on fb or browsing the web, and its a beaut of a friday afternoon.

Yeah but the girl gets sex too. Its really not a bad outcome all things considered.

Hahaaa… I am already going to the gym, hopefully I wont have to work on the cfa anymore and we are against dowry :confused: do u have any mire advice

yogov…you auto-fellatiate? this means suckin your own D, no?

Most problems faced by women can be solved by becoming hotter. For instance, can’t find a job? Become hotter - more likely to be hired. Cannot attract men? Become hotter. Bullied by other girls? Become hotter - hottest one is always the queen bee. etc.

^^ Disagree !!!

^cfa_student are you saying youre not hot? GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!! jk…but seriously.

Maybe you should just ignore him completely. See if he comes crawling back like a puppy.

Yall don’t? I always wondered why my colleagues looked at me strange upon completion.

You are correct sir.

@ramos4rn : I am not saying anything and pls dnt tell me that you did not get a better place than AF to look for hotter girls

If the end goal is sex then yes. What I am trying to say is the guy isn’t going to develop feelings for a girl just because he is sleeping with her…

^Agree