True dat. Our receptionist isn’t too helpful or friendly to the company employees, but she’s cute. I guess thats her main job requirement so… yeah. Also the less attractive you are, less likely to have a social life, more time to focus on work. It all makes sense in the end.

Yeah, but If you’re straight, saying “no homo” afterwards makes it all better.

In that case f*ck him. Find a better guy with a bigger p*nis. I’m single btw.

BTW - These two are totally unrelated.

Surprisingly, none of the receptionists or admins at my work are hot. I think the problem is that the original admin was not hot, so she felt threatened to hire younger hot ones. Then, this cycle perpetuates.

To OP - whoever said that a guy can never be just a friend with a girl is true. So forget that you can have a lt friendship with him.

I would like to add that they can’t be best friend. On side note, maybe he doesn’t like girls that way. Does he have any ‘close’ male friends that he likes to ‘hangout’ with alone?

smuggy just broke half the asian population on no fab with that anime wink

Uh, of course a guy can be a woman’s friend. How many guys have a non-attractive female friend? Is your lust for her going to mess up the ffriendship and your ability to go out and have a beer with her and the guys? Sure, you might not be best friends, but you can be friends an not have attraction get in the way.

If you’re not that attractive, a guy’s GF might also not feel threatened by you and so you can be friends.

The problem is that guys can’t be regular friends with women they are physically attracted to. But we’re not physically attracted to everyone (including some who might be “pretty” but for some reason just don’t get our juices flowing).

OP, I actually agree with him… You know how they say: “The best way to get over a guy is to get under another one”:slight_smile:

I disagree. Girls don’t usually hang out with guys unless they find them at least a little attractive (unless theyve been friends since childhood etc). Guys dont hang out with girls whom they woudl consider unattractive…

Sometimes the best thing is just to let go. It hurts in the short run but you’re better off long term.

fk’s sake…how about opening your mouth and speaking to the damn guy

LOL…probably the best advice yet. Women claim to be such good communicators.

That’s cold man. Give international people a little slack.

You are focused on your friendship and your experiences. Have you thought maybe he is going through something? Only way to know is to have a straightforward conversation. Humans tend to focus on themselves and forget the other person and their experiences.

Maybe his phone tapped?

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqjupWyCdI width:400 height:400]

@rawraw : hmmm thanks for ur comments… by the way why are guys so mysterious

are you trolling?

no way are guys anywhere near as mysterious as women.we’re a simple lot,we only need 3 things.

Show him your HP12C. He’ll know what he’s missing.