Toronto level 2

I got the Do-It-Yourself LOS Cards as a part of the premium Schweser package but not going to use it. These cards contain Learning Outcome Statements with blank backs for you to enter your own notes. it looks as a 300 pages book. I am not going to use these cards. so I will give them away to a first person who is willing to come to 200 Bay Street, RBC Plaza, North Tower and pick it up yourself. Leave your email if interested. Cheers

Hi, Interested my email is ckwong_29@hotmail.com Regards,

ok this guy dint pick up the Do-It-Yourself LOS Cards. so once again, I will give them away to a first person who is willing to come to 200 Bay Street, RBC Plaza, North Tower, Toronto and pick it up yourself. Leave your email if interested.

same here, come to 199 bay st

If the LOS Cards is still available, can I have it? I am at 161 Bay. Please email tainol711@hotmail.com Many thanks!!!

Same here, come to 161 bay~

so I guess Bay Street is the Wall Street of Canada…

I was just at 161 Bay and 200 Bay and didn’t see any of you guys.

CFAMaven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so I guess Bay Street is the Wall Street of > Canada… Um…yeah? J/K…but, seriously…

Hey, do you guys still have the LOS cards? I’m interested in picking it up… my email is duxx1530@wlu.ca.

Canada has streets??

“Canada has streets??” It’s so obvious, it’s brilliant.

bump. Let’s make it to 200.

So who picked these up?

My paternal grandmother did.

xuexue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If the LOS Cards is still available, can I have > it? I am at 161 Bay. > Please email tainol711@hotmail.com Many > thanks!!! i gave my cards away to xuexue last thursday