Total Questions for Level 2

Hi: Can somebody let me know the total number of questions in the morning and afternoon sessions. Also, the duration of the exam. Thanks

1. 60 in the morning, 60 in the afternoon. 3 hours for each section.

I found that I can finish the Level 1 exam in half the time allotted. If I study hard enough, can I do the same for Level 2 and have a lot of time left to re-check?

lol

Yes, it is theoretically possible. IF you study hard enough and read fast…

dimitrous Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, it is theoretically possible. IF you study > hard enough and read fast… I think my question is whether there is someone here who can finish his L1 exam in half the time, and then is able to finish his L2 exam in about the same time. Do you feel L2 exam takes more time to finish than L1?

120 & 120

What’s is the difference in the pattern of questions between L1 and L2. I see some posts on “vignettes”. What are they? Also, I see a total of 360 questions with FSA 108, Equity 72 and so on. But some say there are 120 questions in total. I am just confused. Please clarify Thanks

Well, I finished both sessions of level I with about 40 minutes to go. I suppose I could study even harder for level II and finish it in half the time. But I’m not sure I want to study THAT hard… Unless you have early dinner plans that Saturday? But as far as the actual amount of time required for the exam for Level II vs Level I… I can only tell you on June 8th.

This might help a little… http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/itemsettips.html

Each question carries 1.5 points. 240 Questions = 360 Points.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Each question carries 1.5 points. > > 240 Questions = 360 Points. You are mistaken. There are 20 vignettes, 6 questions each. A total of 120 questions.

Thanks…