Total study time - whole program

400 L1

500 L2

1000 L3 since i failed L3 twice.

L1: 100ish L2: 150ish L3: 150ish so prolly around 400 or so. I dont know how people put in 1000! Id go mental.

I’m not sure that hourly rate is accurate. This is in consideration that a lot of people don’t do jack shit with their free time.

Thoughts?

Wait a minute, so you put in 700 hrs to clear 1 + 2… I also put in 700 hrs. to clear 1 + 2… I remember you stating that I had to put in “ridiculous hours” to clear 1 + 2; and that “some are intelligent enough that they don’t have to put in long study hours” like I did.

My world view is shattered, all this time I was thinking you were pretty zippy but now I have come to realize that you are just as big a schmuck as I am…

around 1200

im quite confident it was more than 600 hours for level 2, people scared me to death about its difficulty level so I made sure I would kill it

L1: approximately 300

L2: 363.1458 (per Excel)

L3: ??? Hopefully less.

L1: About 500-600 hours (Was in a less hectic job role and therefore had plenty of time) L2: About 250

L3: About 200-250 (Would have spent more time. But was having a hectic schedule)

LOL

Is there really any shame in admitting you spent a ton of time on this? I probably put in 600+ hours on Level 3 because there was no way in hell I was ever studying again.

I wouldnt say theres any shame in it, I admire the dedication. I wish I had the same strength of will to be able to do such a thing.