Totally Manipulated Dow

Hedge funds are totally manipulating the Dow by criminal collusion. The markets are a total disgrace nowadays.

I don’t know too much about this - but wouldn’t there be too many hedge funds to collude? It seems like they could really get f-ed if they tried and failed.

Interesting thesis. Can you elaborate? Does “sell anything with a bid” count as manipulation?

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hedge funds are totally manipulating the Dow by > criminal collusion. The markets are a total > disgrace nowadays. TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE… Markets are a joke. THey mean nothing.

lol - funny, i always feel this way too when i am losing money. its a conspiracy man, one guy wants all the marbles. i tell ya, its that guy bill gates - he’s got a secret hedge fund operation somewhere in the caymans i hear from a ‘source’

Can you really manipulate the whole Dow?

yeah and bill gates tracks all trades done on a computer running Windows, and then he has an algorithm that kicks in and shaves pennies off every trade, almost like Office Space…

this is hilarious. keep going.

like i said before, his screen name explains his post

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah and bill gates tracks all trades done on a > computer running Windows, and then he has an > algorithm that kicks in and shaves pennies off > every trade, almost like Office Space… but he does that using XP, i hear. he didnt upgarde to vista

Vista is actually part of Gates’ plan in the markets. During the upgrade he built in an app that doesn’t allow people to sell MSFT shares. They think they did, but they actually bought instead of sold…genius!

i also heard there’s a spybot in XP SP3 and vista SP1 that logs keystrokes at all retail online brokerage websites. and gates’ secret hedge fund takes positions based on that data.

Is it wrong that I actually like Vista? Vista with Office 2007 and a new laptop is pretty sweet.

I dunno about wrong but it’s making me a little ill.