Tough but fair...... where were all the hot chicks from Levels 1 & 2?

Sat in London.

AM was a bit of a shocker timewise but I felt that on balance it was a tough but fair paper. I kept glancing at my watch and made sure that I stayed on my target times for each question but still only finished with about 2 minutes to go. This was strange for me because in Level 1 & 2 I always finised with at least 45-50 minutes to spare in AM and PM.

I like the way CFA always throw a few curve balls into what should be standard questions. The reality is that it helps to show you can apply your knowledge and while it may suck for us having to do it, it only adds to the value of the Charter. I felt I was well prepared using the Schweser and Questions from CFAI text and was overall positive coming out of it.

PM - was so nice to go back to multiple choice format - relatively it’s so much easier than the essay format. I though I did really well in the PM section. I was done in 2 hours. A few head scratchers which I made an educated guess on. Think this was about 5 questions. The rest I felt were pretty straight forward and there did not seem to be any intentional word-tricks in the questions. Again there were a few clever ones that tested your overall knowledge and application of the curriculum which I liked again for the same reason as before.

On a final note - I sat in London. Same place I sat for Levels 1 & 2. On both those previous occasions there were plenty of seriously hot chicks around. The CFA seem to have weeded most or all of them out by Level 3?

Anyway overall it was a tough but fair exam. I gave it my best so just have to get on with life know and see what happens in August.

Survivorship bias… 1 has anyone and everyone sit. 2 and 3 are wheeding out process. I’m not going to say who gets wheeded out but the point is you get a better representation of the population from L1.

Survivorship bias… 1 has anyone and everyone sit. 2 and 3 are wheeding out process. I’m not going to say who gets wheeded out but the point is you get a better representation of the population from L1.

You should have sat in San Diego. Must be the sun and the sea, the chicks are just hotter, even the L3 ones.

Also, they usually have a full set of even teeth, something Londoners may not be used to.

When you’re spending an hour or two extra on appearances everyday it does make it harder to meet that 300hrs :wink:

Joking.

Toronto was full of mingers too.

L3 in Atlanta had zero talent. The chick in front of me had a little whale tail going the entire AM session. Poor girl.

I’m not familiar with that term? Please describe in a hilarious manner

I remember when I wrote my Level III at University of Buffalo,there were about 20 guys in the room and cannot remember seeing any women,not to mention girls -:slight_smile:

But I guess that makes you more concentrated on the paper.

Emmmmmmm,now I recall couple of proctors were pretty girls at their 20s though.

@1Recho

most people who it the exam from London aren’t english so the teeth thing not such a big problem. At least over here most of them are straight. :slight_smile: