Tough Mudder Events

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you really wanted to impress me, you’d each > pound a four loco’s at the halfway! I did an HHH event in NYC and we had to take a bunch of jello shots halfway. They were pretty strong and we got wasted and lost in the city - - couldn’t find the finish line for hours. We did have six pints prior to the start though as well.

Lol, see that’s what I’m talking about.

i’m pretty sure that’s what mine is going to be like. my one friend is pretty straight edge (uva grad) and he’s bringing his gf, but my other two friends will def pound a few before we go out there, maybe 40-locos (40 + redbull). i think i lost my advantage when i told them i was going to wear shoulder pads.

MWVT9 and team Mud Mafia have officially conquered the Tough Mudder like heroes among men! Seriously though, a very good time, heck of a lot of fun. Definitely recommend to everyone. Also, to anyone who does it, if you get to an obstacle involving hot peppers, try not to get it in your eyes when you spit it out as you’re running.

With my leadership Black Swan was able to complete the course. It was tough dragging him around everywhere though. HAHAAHA. The Swanny smoked me, but it was a good time. Afterwards, we went back up to watch (and heckle) other runners going through the “electroshock therapy” obstacle. Who knew 10,000 volts could be so entertaining? The Habanero pepper was no joke. It took me 4 miles and a bunch of spitting before I could get the heat out of my mouth.