Tough Test

I did not realize when everyone said this is tough test rather than a tough subject. I just started looking at prior test papers and now I understand why. Even though I understand some of the topics, you need to know really well to write it with in the time lines. This needs strong memory power and good understanding of the subject

i’m worried about time, and i think its really hard to tell how well i’m doing. on a MC question, its simple, you either get it right or wrong. Grading your own essays are alot harder, so i really dont know if i’m being too hard or too easy on myself.

I think you will get a good idea if you see the previous test questions and also it also depends on the command words used in the question

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m worried about time, and i think its really > hard to tell how well i’m doing. > > on a MC question, its simple, you either get it > right or wrong. Grading your own essays are alot > harder, so i really dont know if i’m being too > hard or too easy on myself. I’m not sure whether I’m just not grading myself well, but I’m not having trouble with time, which is worrying me. I’m following schweser’s suggested answer and in terms of length I seem to be close to par. It doesn’t sound as nice, but the info is there. Taking my first CFAI morning this weekend, I guess well see what really happens…