toughest parts of Level 2?

Gasp…someone sure tore him a new one!!!

I am laughing out loud reading that thread. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,833354,833354#msg-833354 No hard feelings Semper Augustus, I was just in a particularly bad mood that day and you were yelling at me. Upon further reflection, you weren’t yelling at me, you were just speaking with a German accent.

djjk1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im intending to spend the month of jan (until lvl > 1 results are released) reading through the study > notes of the toughest sections of the level 2 > cirriculum. > > I know this depends largely on personal tastes but > for those that have read through everything, could > you give a general idea of what areas you think > are the most difficult to grasp? im an > accountant so FSA isn’t a problem for me. > > thanks for me quant and derivatives

Thanks manav and sublimity; the semper thread’s pretty awesome! starting a controversy courting thread sure is an effective way to announce one’s arrival!

ya jus read the semper thread!! ouch… anywaz… hellboy,good to have u here!.. we kinda were sailing the same boat… was jus into reading posts entire L1…

thanks dontknowhow! its getting quite tough lately managing work and the prep…at any time, one is being compromised…and i’m getting the slow sinking feeling…