Tourre

Dude looks like he’s 25…so this 31 yr old is GS’ scapegoat? Feel sorry for him

Don’t feel sorry. He makes more in a day than you do in a year.

Exactly. He is like 35 and have left GS in 2008 to start his own fund.

He laughs at you for feeling sorry for him. Then he purchases pure bred, AKC registered, champion blood line french poodles, names them sparty419, and gives them sidewalk smiles to bust open their craniums, while still laughing at you.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Exactly. He is like 35 and have left GS in 2008 to > start his own fund. What are you talking about? He is 31 and still employed by GS but on indefinite leave since the charges were filed.

oh I misunderstood. I was talking about Josh Birnbaum.

Sparty ur a p***y! I feel sorry for you and me my friend!

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude looks like he’s 25…so this 31 yr old is > GS’ scapegoat? Feel sorry for him You mean when he will end up in prison and have to share his cell with some dude who hasn’t seen a woman in years?

Haha…I haven’t really been following this episode closely until yest. when it was being aired on tv…got shocked such a young guy was able to anally screw up the financial system like that…but yea…now that I have an idea of what he did, i dont feel sorry for him anymore. Guess thats what you get for making a “sh**ty” deal. Amazing how GS is able to get away continuously with stuff like this. Came across a funny article on bloomberg. Am sure most of you have read it already, here it is anyway. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=a1TPdFV_N.L8

"Haha…I haven’t really been following this episode closely until yest. when it was being aired on tv…got shocked such a young guy was able to anally screw up the financial system like that…but yea…now that I have an idea of what he did, i dont feel sorry for him anymore. Guess thats what you get for making a “sh**ty” deal. Amazing how GS is able to get away continuously with stuff like this. " Can you enunciate what it was that he did that screwed up the system?

well…like I said…its just from yesterday that I have been following this GS case more closely…from what I have read so far, isnt he the guy who convinced GS’ clients to buy the Abacus product? And kept sending emails to his girlfriend about how hes keeping the financial system efficient or something along those lines…and that he will survive whatever mess it gets him into? So I guess he know what was going to happen but just kept going with whatever he was doing anyway…with my previous post, what I meant was that he probably maximized the loss by selling these deals …but i dont think you should read too much into what I wrote…i am just trash talkin here…

well…like I said…its just from yesterday that I have been following this GS case more closely…from what I have read so far, isnt he the guy who convinced GS’ clients to buy the Abacus product? And kept sending emails to his girlfriend about how hes keeping the financial system efficient or something along those lines…and that he will survive whatever mess it gets him into? So I guess he know what was going to happen but just kept going with whatever he was doing anyway…with my previous post, what I meant was that he probably maximized the loss by selling these deals …but i dont think you should read too much into what I wrote…i am just trash talkin here…

Now, “Fabulous Fab” - that’s a name no one would self-apply where I come from. Congress ought to have summoned him for testimony on those grounds alone.

ditto, anyone that calls himself “Fabulous Fab” is a huge douche and should be thrown in jail on those grounds alone…

His cellmates will concur that he is totally fabulous.