Traders website

I know some of you frequent ZeroHedge and I just started reading the articles/comments in the past 4 weeks. It contains a wealth of insights from people who seemed to have traded for a while. Judging from the comments so far, is ZH a ‘bear’ site or are they just being realistic?

ZH a ‘bear’ site or are they just being realistic? --To be realistic is to be bearish. Try reading D. Rosenberg. You can get his daily emails for free. ZH often quotes him. The better question is “who” is Zero Hedge and Tyler Dyrden.

Is it just me, or is Rosenberg just bearish all the time?

Haven’t you get the memo…its cool to be bearish. Also makes you look smarter too

All finance message boards have many more bearish posters than bullish posters, and this one is no different. There’s too many people out there who were expecting Great Depression II, and now that it seems like we avoided it, many are predicting a double dip.

Great Deflationistas are soooo sore, according to these people markets are manipulated, rigged, irrational if US$, US Treasuries, US Stocks, US Economy don’t collapse at the same time. Oh don’t forget to add hyperinflation, and 40% unemployment. I used to read ZH comments but every post is getting 100+. Hard to find quality comments and just don’t have time to read every one of them.

I think ZH is a good site to get info. What other trader/investment sites do you read daily for insights?

ZH is most likely to be a group of people rather than just one person… Some good sites/blogs: 1) Big Picture 2) Calculated Risk 3) Naked Capitalism 4) FT Alphaville

nymag has an article on the founder of ZeroHedge. http://nymag.com/guides/money/2009/59457/ apparently the dude has been banned from working on wall street due to insider trading…

yep for a 780 buck windfall

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nymag has an article on the founder of ZeroHedge. > > > http://nymag.com/guides/money/2009/59457/ > > apparently the dude has been banned from working > on wall street due to insider trading… Thanks for the link to the article. Provides the background info and the context when reading ZeroHedge.