Trading jobs in Singapore?

From what I read on the net, the opportunities for grads/inexperienced traders are pretty good in Singapore compared to other finance hubs, does anyone have any first hand experience on this? Some of the job adverts I see on the net look extremely dodgy, asking you to email your resume to xx@hotmail.com or @gmail.com etc. How would one go about looking for jobs in Singapore? Are there any reputable job sites that specifically focus on Singapore/the Asian region in general?

I am currently in Singapore and looking for full time opportunities myself. At this point, its slightly harder from what I have been hearing, because a lot of locals are still unemployed and the government is encouraging companies to employ people who are either PRs (permanent resident) or citizens. Even if you did get a job, getting a PR has become much more stringent. It used to be that you could get a PR in a few months that you are employed, but now its taking anywhere between 6-9 months to even get an appointment. Although, the above doesn’t directly answer your question, it gives you an idea about how difficult it is in securing a job right now, even in Singapore. I think this place is easier to get something when you got a few years of experience, thus a great number of expat population you will see around. Send me an email at sparty419@gmail.com and I can help you out with any additional info. you need.